Social Impact Incubator
🚧This page under construction and is considered incomplete. 🚧
SPEC's Social Impact Incubator provides mentorship, organizational guidance, and resources to new initiatives focused on social justice and community building. SPEC's diverse network of expert mentors support incubator fellows with planning, funding, and building their social impact focused projects and collectives.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Intercultural Competencies and Cross-Cultural Communication
- Community Building
- Mental Health & Neurodiversity
- LGBTQI+ Social Protection & Human Rights
- Intersectional Environmentalism
- Journal of Engaged Research
- Advocates Creating Change (ACE)
- Homeless Crisis Kit
- Mobile showers
- Pop-up care villages
- Living vehicles & temporary housing
Have an idea for a social impact focused project or organization? Interested in receiving mentorship and resources about how to get up and running? Send us an email at [email protected] about your project. We would love to hear from you and find ways to help!